BUCKET ELEVATORS by Manufactura Froes
TRANSPORT YOUR VALUABLE MATERIAL WITH OUR UNIQUE
GENTLE HANDLING DESIGN
• Vertical Bucket Elevators built with high quality standards, for gentle handling of materials.
• Specially designed for handling of Grain, Seeds, Peanuts, Coffee Beans and more.
• Gentle discharge does not damage or split the material.
• Inspection Section
• Easy Boot Cleaning System, Standard on all Models.
• Gentle Handling Buckets
• Easy Boot Clean Out System
Download the complete M-Froes
Bucket Elevator Brochure
Density Separators for Seeds and Grain like:
• Beans Also for:
• Corn • Plastics
• Sesame seed • Metals
• Chick peas
• Coffee Beans
Download the complete MFroes Destoner & Gravity Separator brochure
SEED CLEANER GV 260
Heavy Duty Construction and
Easy to Handle
Small Seed 2.5 MT/Hr.
Medium Seed 4.5 MT/Hr.
Large Seed & Wheat 8 MT/Hr.
2 screens 60”x 54”
1 screen 28½”x 54”
SEED TREATERS S4000MF & S6000MF
These Seed Treaters use the weight of
the seeds to operate the seed and
chemical metering system.
The weight of seed metered is controlled
by placement of the counterweight, while
the amount of chemical metered is
determined by the size of chemical cups
used in the metering tank.Each time the
weighpan trips, seed flows into the
At the same time, chemical is delivered
to the chemical cup receptacle and now
flows thru a vinyl tube to a low pressure
air nozzle system which sprays chemical
onto the seed in the blending chamber.
As the seed and chemical are conveyed
through the blending chamber to the
discharge, they tumble together, mixing
the seed with the chemical
• Stainless steel construction for
longer machine life.
• Counterweight measuring system measures seed and chemical simultaneously for consistently accurate results.
• Basic design and minimum of moving parts mean reliable performance.
• Equipped with filter-regulator and gauge for the spray nozzle system, which helps distribute the chemical uniformly on the seed. Works on low pressure systems (3-7 psi. Required).
• Standard rod coating element with variable speed drive helps maintain a uniform level of seed blending chamber and maximizes chemical to seed coverage.
Download the complete MFroes Seed Treater Product Brochure