BUCKET ELEVATORS by Manufactura Froes
TRANSPORT YOUR VALUABLE MATERIAL WITH OUR UNIQUE
GENTLE HANDLING DESIGN
• Vertical Bucket Elevators built with high quality standards, for gentle handling of materials.
• Specially designed for handling of Grain, Seeds, Peanuts, Coffee Beans and more.
• Gentle discharge does not damage or split the material.
• Inspection Section
• Easy Boot Cleaning System, Standard on all Models.
• Gentle Handling Buckets
• Easy Boot Clean Out System
Download the complete M-Froes Bucket Elevator Brochure
Density Separators for Seeds and Grain like:
• Beans Also for:
• Corn • Plastics
• Sesame seed • Metals
• Chick peas
• Coffee Beans
Download the complete MFroes Destoner & Gravity Separator brochure
SEED CLEANER PRECISION GV 260
Heavy Duty Construction and Easy to Handle
Small Seed 2.5 Tons/Hr.
Medium Seed 4.5 Tons/Hr.
Large Seed & Wheat 8 Tons/Hr.
Extreme Height: 71”
Extreme Width: 75”
Extreme Length: 102”
Width on Base: 64”
Length on Base: 80”
Air: Upper and Lower Air 7,200 CFM.
Download the complete MFroes Seed Cleaner GV 260 Product brochure
SEED TREATERS S4000MF & S6000MF
These Seed Treaters use the weight of the seeds to operate the seed and chemical metering system.
The weight of seed metered is controlled by placement of the counterweight, while the amount of chemical metered is determined by the size of chemical cups used in the metering tank.Each time the weighpan trips, seed flows into the
At the same time, chemical is delivered to the chemical cup receptacle and now flows thru a vinyl tube to a low pressure air nozzle system which sprays chemical onto the seed in the blending chamber. As the seed and chemical are conveyed through the blending chamber to the
discharge, they tumble together, mixing the seed with the chemical
• Stainless steel construction for longer machine
• Counterweight measuring system measures
seed and chemical simultaneously for
consistently accurate results.
• Basic design and minimum of moving parts mean reliable performance.
• Equipped with filter-regulator and gauge for the spray nozzle system, which helps distribute the
chemical uniformly on the seed. Works on low pressure systems (3-7 psi. Required).
• Standard rod coating element with variable speed drive helps maintain a uniform level of seed blending
chamber and maximizes chemical to seed coverage.
Download the complete MFroes Seed Treater Product Brochure