Colorado Mill Equipment is an innovative company dedicated to providing high quality pelletizing equipment to meet the needs of a global industry. We are equipped to run pelletizing tests on a wide variety of products, refurbish equipment, stock spare parts, and ship machinery internationally.
CME is committed to offering our clients the following:
THE ECO-3 FLAT DIE PELLET MILL
incorporates a simple and efficient belt drive system that requires minimum skills to operate and maintain. The eco-3 can be equipped with a single or 3-phase 3hp motor, as well as an optional variable speed drive. This unit is rated at 30 to 150 lbs per hour, depending on material, and is ideal for lab, r&d, and home use applications.
- Pelletized samples before you purchase a pellet mill.
- Customer support & training to start up your pellet mill.
- Affordable pricing on machinery and spare parts.
- Practical advice from experience in various industries.
- Products that promote use of natural feeds and renewable eco-friendly fuels.
Download the following Product Sheets for more information:
For your Pellet Mill Operation - Colorado Machine Equipment also has:
- Hammer Mills
- Pellet Crumblers
Contact Sean McGivern for more information & visit the CME website.